Firecracker Baseball Latest News
New Website Relaunch
The new and improved Firecracker Baseball Website was relaunched.
- Social Media Platforms on our home page, easier to follow and get updates before, during and after our events.
- YouTube Channel that will allow us to promote your teams, players and facilities through video and recruiting videos before, during and after all our events. This will be a huge addition moving forward for everyone involved.
- Search Bar: Just click on the search bar to find any information immediately on our website, eliminating the clicks was important to us and we know you!
- Special Events: We now have a special rotator on our home page of our social events within each tournament for your players, coaches and families to enjoy off the field. To us, our tournaments are an "event" and not just baseball but relationships through the mutual love of the game of baseball.
- Privacy Policies: You can see at the bottom of each page of our website, new and improved privacy policies to protect you and us through this new era of social media and content management.
New Tournament Iphone App Coming
In conjunction with our partners at Presto Sports, Firecracker Baseball has announced the design of a Firecracker Baseball Iphone App that will be coming out in May. This will be a go-to spot for all things Firecracker Baseball. Look for more details over the next week or so.
Saratoga Here We Come!
Firecracker Baseball Owner/President Mark Cooke announced that Firecracker Baseball will be coming to Saratoga NY in July 2019. The tournament will be called the Showcase Battle at the Borders and will be held from July 18-22, 2019.
- This tournament will be open to 15U, 17U and 19U divisions (30 teams max)
- Tournament Pool Play will be held on Thursday, July 18th through Saturday, July 21st, 2019 (4 games guarantee, weather permitting).
- Playoffs/Championships will be held on Sunday, July 22nd, 2019
- We will be providing a College Showcase Day for all tournament players on Wednesday, July 17th, prior to pool play at Skidmore College.
- College venues planned to host include Skidmore, University of Albany, RPI, St.Rose, and others.
D-Bat and Firecracker Partnership
DALLAS - April 12, 2018 – D-BAT Sports is proud to partner with Firecracker Baseball to provide wood bats on an exclusive basis to the top high school baseball showcase event company in the Northeast during the 2018 and 2019 seasons.
The two-year deal will enable players to purchase top quality, customized maple and ash bats at a 15 percent discount through an online D-BAT/Firecracker store (dbatsports.com). D-BAT will also provide commemorative maple bats to be used as team trophies and provide a sales tent at the 4th of July Showcase Tournament, which will include a barbecue, fireworks, and tickets to a Triple A game between the Pawtucket Red Sox and the Rochester Red Wings at McCoy Stadium in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
“Partnering with Firecracker Baseball is a great way for D-BAT Sports to introduce our bats and other products to the fast growing baseball and softball markets in the Northeast,” said John Piper, Chief Operating Officer for D-BAT Sports. “D-BAT is all about providing a great experience to help players reach their goals and get to the next level.”
In 2018, Firecracker Baseball will hold 3 all wood bat tournaments that will attract more than 2,000 players on 200 teams from 20 states. These showcase tournaments are held at college ballparks in summer destinations to provide great value for players and their families.
“This is a no brainer for us to partner with D-BAT,” said Mark Cooke, Owner/President of Firecracker Baseball Showcase Tournaments. “It’s a tremendous opportunity for two fast-growing companies, recognized in the baseball world, to grow both of our brands and spread our message to different parts of the country.”
D-BAT (dbat.net) reaches more than 100,000 fans through email subscribers and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). D-BAT plans to leverage that audience to cross promote Firecracker Baseball (firecrackerbaseball.com), which currently reaches more than 15,000 fans through social media and email subscribers. That number will go up, when Firecracker Baseball launches a new APP on May 1, the first youth baseball tournament provider in America to have its own APP.
Alumni Information Needed
We at Firecracker Baseball take pride in promoting our players that continue their playing careers beyond our tournament. We continue to compose our lists of players who went on to College and Professional player careers, but could use your help. If you know of any players that played in our tournament, but are not listed on our Alumni Pages, please email Skip McCarty at email@example.com
For Firecracker Alumni that played College Baseball: http://firecrackerbaseball.com/information/Players_playing_in_college
For Firecracker Alumni that played Professional Baseball: http://firecrackerbaseball.com/information/Former_Player_Playing_Professionally